Do you try your best not to scream at your kids, but you boil over with frustration and anger anyway? Does their behavior have you constantly worried and upset? Staying calm with a child who’s disrespectful and who acts out doesn’t come naturally for parents. That’s why so many have sought help over the last 25 years with Debbie Pincus, MS LMHC, a renowned expert in the art and science of parenting calmly, not anxiously.
In her new, at–home program, The Calm Parent AM & PM, Debbie shows you how to stop screaming, overreacting and taking your child’s behavior personally, and remain calm even in the most stressful parenting situations.
Stressed Out About Your Child?
Just Listen and You'll Feel Calmer
At your wit’s end with your child? Sit back and just listen to Debbie on these CD’s. Or listen on your way to and from work. Her soothing, confidence–building approach will help you to feel calmer instantly and be calmer with your child every day.
The Calm Parent: The Perfect Companion to The Total Transformation Program
If you’ve been working on your child’s behavioral issues and you’re still struggling, Debbie Pincus will explain why her unique approach to staying calm is the missing link for you. The parenting techniques in The Total Transformation will work much more effectively if you can be calm and stay calm with your child. Debbie will show you exactly how to do it in The Calm Parent AM & PM.
Legacy Publishing Company offers a 30-day unconditional guarantee. If within 30 days from the date of delivery you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply call us to return the program for a complete refund of the product price. Shipping and processing fees are not refundable.
If you keep the program beyond the completion of the 30 day trial period, the cost $149.00 billed to the credit card originally submitted for the shipping and processing fee.
Debbie Pincus, MS LMHC
is a therapist and expert in calm parenting. For more than 25 years, she has helped parents cope with anxiety, disappointment and frustration at their children's behavior.
What You'll Learn:
- How to keep your child’s behavior from controlling and determining your behavior. No more knee jerk reactions when your child is arguing with you.
- Everyone knows you should think before you act with your child. But what should you think about? Debbie shows you the thought process that will keep you calm and in control of yourself—no matter how badly your child acts out.
- Step–by–step ways to stay calm when your kids frustrate you in the morning and evening: refusal to get out of bed, homework battles, chore struggles and more.
- How to free yourself of anger, resentment and embarrassment about your child’s attitude and behavioral outbursts.
- 3 Calm Parenting lessons on CD
- 1 AM audio lesson
- 1 PM audio lesson
- 1 Bonus audio lesson:
The Instant Calm Down
- 113–page instruction manual