The Total Transformation®
The James Lehman Approach
7 Audio Lessons + 1 DVD, 116-page instruction manual
Most parents struggle with bad behavior, whether it’s disrespect, arguing or severe defiance. But with the right skills and support, you don’t have to struggle anymore. The Total Transformation® Program takes you step by step through understanding and managing your child’s behavior and shows you exactly what you need to do to develop your child’s problem solving skills – stopping bad behavior for good.
Parents tell us every day: “1-on-1 Coaching makes all the difference“.
Try Our Introductory Offer: Only $1 for 30 Days of Full Access
When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional 1-on-1 Coaches are waiting to help.
$1 For The first month Then $49 Per Month Thereafter
Our Guarantee: If within 60 days from subscription activation you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply call us for a complete refund of the subscription price.
1-ON-1 Coaching Available!
- Program Details
- Jump Start CD
- Parent’s Workshop DVD
- 7 Audio Lesson CDs
- 116-Page Workbook
- Bonus Audio Lesson CD
Regain control of your child, your family and your life.
You need help in the moment when you are overwhelmed with defiance and bad behavior. You need tools you can use at home to get your child to solve their own problems without acting out. And you need the fighting, screaming and defiance to stop.
Restore peace and sanity in your home.
- No more walking on eggshells around your child
- End frustration and exhaustion from constant arguing
- Stop pleading and negotiating with your child
- Feel empowered, not helpless
- Stop blaming yourself for your child’s behavior
- No more feeling like a bad parent
- Replace power struggles with accountability
In this program, you’ll:
- Get kids to listen, behave and act responsibly at home and at school
- Learn the 10 words to say when your child talks back
- Eliminate “acting out” in public
- Stop the blame game for good
- Master specific consequences for kids of all age groups
- Discover exactly what to say and do to stop arguments and get through to your child
- Understand how to prevent future issues before they start
- Get your child to cooperate and comply, without raising your voice
- Learn how to talk so your child will listen and respond appropriately
- Teach your child problem solving skills
- Rediscover the joys of being a parent
- Establish lasting respect between you and your child
When you need guidance through a specific situation, have questions about your program or just need someone to listen when you’re overwhelmed, our professional 1-on-1 Coaches are waiting to help. Each is highly experienced with our range of learning programs, and dedicated to personally motivating and supporting you. Simply call or email and get personalized guidance related to your program. Plus, since 1-on-1 Coaching is an optional service, you can elect to use it as long as you need it.
Our professional staff of 1-on-1 Coaches is here to help guide you through your learning program. Many have experienced parenting challenges firsthand, and offer a fresh and knowledgeable perspective.
Coaching can be added to your order during the checkout process.